Based in the East Midlands, Alltruck are specialists in Contract Hire, Truck Rental, Fleet Management and Workshop Service and Maintenance. Earlier this year they introduced Cascade HR into their organisation of 80 employees.
We caught up with Victoria Curtis, Personnel Manager at Alltruck about their procurement process.
Our employees are at the heart of our commercial strategy. We firmly believe that an engaged, motivated and talented workforce is central to delivering leading levels of customer service – which in turn drives sales growth.
As a result the HR function of the business, and the training and development of our employees, is of central strategic importance. This employee-centric way of working is further demonstrated by Alltruck plc winning the HR Leicester Mercury Business Award and being a shortlisted finalist for Employer of the Year at the National Business Awards in November 2013. We were looking for a system which would further strengthen this approach and enhance our HR processes.
What were you looking for?
- A system that would manage our data and automate processes to reduce the administration time on HR processes and support consistent practice in the business
- A system that had the capacity to develop alongside our business growth plans
- A system that our employees could interact with, but that would be highly secure
- A system that could easily be adapted to fit our processes, and one which we could manage and change ourselves
- A provider who gives excellent technical support and advice, and who we could build a positive long term relationship with
- Value for money
- Really user friendly and straightforward to adapt so it fits Alltruck really well
- The Cascade team have been great to work with and very pro-active – their values match our own
- Employee ‘Self-service’ feature means employees can access and interact with their records through website or mobile app
- Provides great reporting tools
- Is branded to Alltruck
- We can increase the capacity, adapt the processes and add additional modules to the system as and when the business needs it