February 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Heathrow Approach 470 London Road Slough SL3 8QY
Our ‘Introduction to CascadeGo’ workshops are the perfect starting place for new users of the CascadeGo system.
As well as having a tour of the office and meeting some of our team, you will be shown a full system demonstration of the CascadeGo HR module, and the capabilities of our other additional exciting modules, ensuring you are able to get the most from our system right away.
You will be given training on the basic functionality such as navigation of the system, adding new starters and other administrative tasks, including:
- Configuration of useful functionality such as Dashboards, Communications and read and accepts for important documents and policies
- How to manage absences including sickness and holidays
- How to maintain employee data including Personal Data and Contract and Salary information
- Advance functionality such as Mail Merge, Salary Modelling, configuration of menu options
- The use of built in reports and the ability to configure your own export
- The use of tools such as Automated Event Notification to create workflows within the system and Screen Design to allow you to make basic changes to your interface
Please note, this workshop is only available to users who have joined your HR teams in the last three months.