HR and payroll software that is flexible, affordable and accessible
If you’ve decided Cascade is the HR and payroll software provider best suited to your needs – or our technology is at least on your shortlist – we know which question you’ll want answered next.
How much does it all cost?
Following the system implementation, Cascade HR offers an affordable, annual subscription for our cloud-based system. The subscription cost varies as it is based on the number of employees you have and the modules you decide to invest in. The benefit of this pricing model is that it can save you the hassle of a high upfront license fee at the beginning of the contract.
That means the software is more cost-effective and accessible for organisations of all shapes and sizes. Budgetary sign off can be easier to obtain too, because the initial lump sum required is kept to a more manageable cost and the investment can be written off against several financial years.
Also included within this annual subscription is:
- Free, easy and instant access to our functionality updates and bug fixes, as soon as they’re available
- Introductory user training for new starters to your HR team
- Uninterrupted access to our award-winning service desk for queries large or small
- Complimentary monthly webinars, designed to further streamline your use of the software and improve your return on investment
- Invitations to our annual user groups, providing peer networking opportunities, ‘hints and tips’ sessions and the chance to see our latest software developments before anyone else
- Access to our client portal, complete with white papers, guides, resources and more.
Having worked on more than 800 implementations across a wide range of sectors, we also have a specific pricing model available for charities and not-for- profit organisations – contact us to find out more.